At AIM, our evaluation team is ready to help you meet your assessment needs. We offer a range of evaluation services, from full-time on-site evaluation staff to as-needed staff to assist in meeting your evaluation deadlines. We have a proven track record of integrating seamlessly into the existing systems of our partner schools. Your goals become our goals.
AIM can be in charge and provide director level oversight for all of your evaluations. Maybe you have a new evaluator who you are mentoring to be your lead evaluator or you just need someone to be your lead while you search for a long term solution. Additionally, AIM can take the comprehensive role of being your entire evaluation team. These types of services can start as a pilot program to find the right niche within your organization.
- AIM evaluators provide high quality, comprehensive evaluations in all suspected areas of disability
- Bilingual LSSPs and diagnosticians available
- Available for Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA), in-home training evaluations, and counseling evaluations
- Support with RtI, behavior, professional development, counseling as a related service, and ARDs
- Available for supervision of graduate students; mentoring new staff; or providing clinical oversight to veteran staff
- Provide consultative services to school staff and parents
- LSSP serves as the leader of the assessment team and coordinates the collection of diagnostic information from multiple providers
- Evaluation reports go through a quality assurance process to ensure they meet AIM’s standards
- Evaluators review evaluation results with parents prior to ARDs
- Evaluators (including those with dual licensing as Licensed Psychologists and Licensed Psychological Associates) available to complete Independent Educational Evaluations (IEEs)